My good buddy, Linda Nance, nominated me for this award. Thank you, Linda! Linda was a guest on my Blog Talk Radio show, Dellani’s Tea Time, back in August of 2011. It was a delight and an honor having her on the show.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I’ve completed 42 novels & novellas and 15 short stories.
2. I’m writing 54 novels & novellas — Not simultaneously, of course, but I tend to juggle 2 or 3 projects at a time.
3. I met two idols of my youth when in college: Playwright Edward Albee who penned “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolfe” and “The Sandbox” (among others). I also met Richard Brautigan, author of “Trout Fishing in America” (and more).
4. I can’t write without music playing.
5. I based the characters in “Lone Wolf” on characters created for a Traveler game back in the early 80’s. Wil & Marc were inspired by two friends’ characters. Matilda was mine. The game master was my husband and I originally set out to chronicle that adventure.
6. My Blog Talk Radio shows inspire me. I love all my guests and feel enriched by each one of them. When I went through chemo & radiation treatments for breast cancer in 2010, my shows kept me going.
7. I love to cook but can’t stand being asked, “What’s for supper, Mom?”